Wednesday 31 October 2007

movie night

Alex and I went to see Les Méduses (Jellyfish) the other night. Delightful! The characters were all so different but wonderful in their own way. We also saw le Deuxième Souffle a week or so ago. And you know what? I don't like Monica Bellucci. I just straight up don't like her acting. But, I love going to the movies. I love the plush red seats at our theater and holding hands with Alex in the dark. Le Deuxième Souffle was long, 2 hours and 45 minutes long and, it was set in the 60's so some of the lines they use were hard to understand. The cars and the costumes were great though and I liked seeing Eric Cantona in a movie, for me he's the french Chuck Norris a bigger and badder version of Walker Texas Ranger. Alex liked the movie but anyway back to Les Méduses. FANTASTIC. And now for a clip... (I took it off autoplay, so you have to click play twice.) Enjoy! Oh, and Happy Halloween!









No comments: