Tuesday 23 October 2007

Heat

There is plenty of sunshine here today but good lord is it cold outside. I am trying to warm up with a cup of tea and a space heater. Alex tells me quite often that I am going to catch fire if I put it any closer. Right now, I'm willing to risk it.

I had my first cycling class at this new gym I'm trying out. Speaking of heat, I don't believe that they have any heat in that gym. The class was good though. The instructor was a very manly woman that really enjoyed making a show of her breathing technique but the music was good. It was an older crowd but the gym opens at 9:00 and that's when class starts so it limits the demographic. There was one woman about 65ish with rainbow cycling gloves that kept answering her cell phone during the workout, seriously you can't take 45 minutes away from the phone? It's nice to be able to work out so hard. I'm trying their pilates class tomorrow. I used to love my Pilates classes so I am excited to get back into it.

1 comment:

J said...

Umm yeah, it was 75 when I left Michigan on Monday and I came back to this?? Ugh. I hate this weather. :( Especially since the heat in our building is not turned on yet. I need to buy a little space heater...