Thursday 3 January 2008

in the year 2000...

It’s nice to have 2008 stretching out in front of me. There’s so much to be done so much potential. I hope to be a bit more interesting, a bit more controversial in my blogging this year. Sometimes I get bogged down by thinking about who is reading and that tends to hinder what I write. I have held back a bit and I think this year I am going to let go to expression, give myself a little more space to make mistakes and be more open to others. Sometimes I find myself internalizing much more than I should and it’s time to share the wealth. And the owl? I don’t know, I made it. I like it. Bring on the New Year!

2 comments:

ashtanga en cevennes said...

I like him too! Did you really make him?

Happy New Year, Karen!

Leah said...

I like the owl too! A belated Happy New Year, Karen!!